deadhearts

ephemeral

I read and talk about stuff.

Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume I
Arthur Conan Doyle
What Happened to Goodbye - Sarah Dessen I love Sarah Dessen.Period.This book is now up there with [b:The Truth About Forever|51737|The Truth About Forever|Sarah Dessen|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1362767907s/51737.jpg|1032900] as my favourite books by Sarah Dessen.While Wes is the reason I love TTAF so much,this time I'm surprised to say that Mclean Sweet,the female protagonist of this book, is the reason that this book worked for me.I really liked her and found myself cheering for her.Dave was nice and I liked him but I had an issue with his character.I wanted him to stand up for himself in front of his parents.Though he wasn't completely under their thumbs by the end of the book.The supporting characters were all very likeable.I specially adored Deb.-x-x-x-x-x-re-read June 16,2013Still loved it. And really intrigued by Jason's story. I hope Sarah will give some closure to his character. I'd like to know why he dropped out of Harvard and went from being that Jason in TTAF and AFTR to this one.